I’ve opened up the admin interface of the blog this morning, and I was happy to see, that the blog has reached 512 visits from the beginning. A nice “round” number. I’ve never thought that it will happen once …! Cool! :-).
- I'm going to "BSidesBUD 2017 - International IT Security Conference". See you there? eventbrite.com/e/bsidesbud-20… via @EventbriteUK 2 months ago
- RT @Code_Analysis: I published the EBook "The Ultimate Question of Programming, Refactoring, and Everything" at Intel: https://t.co/CWyRHwy… 3 months ago
- RT @girlposts: oh my god https://t.co/h1GmeRVUcE 3 months ago
- RT @shellphish: Curious about the @mechanicalphish? Our #Phrack article just went live! phrack.org/papers/cyber_g… 3 months ago
- Going to spend the next half year doing security research \o/. 3 months ago